You can find me on Twitter, Bluesky, Mastodon, GitHub, and LinkedIn.
Syntax is a popular web development podcast hosted by Scott Tolinski and Wes Bos. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Twitter, and YouTube.
Sentry is a source-available SaaS product that helps software teams understand how their application code is performing in production. Sentry is funded by Accel, NEA, and BOND, and our customers include leading technology companies like GitHub, Instacart, Riot Games, and many others.
Selected blog posts
- Distributed Tracing 101 for Full Stack Developers Sentry blog, 2021
- How we grew Sentry’s MAUs by rethinking invitations Sentry blog, 2020
- Four reasons why your source maps are broken Sentry blog, 2018
- Three tips for getting a talk accepted at Fluent Medium, 2016
- What the heck is “Script error”? Sentry blog, 2016
- We need a modern, open source performance book Perfplanet, 2015
- The best tool for the job, isn’t always Medium, 2014
The best way to reach me is over email.
Please note I do not respond to solicitations from recruiting agencies, outsourcing firms, product salespeople, etc.